Thank you for your interest in working with Shuttlefare.com We are very excited to hear about your content ideas. Please send all proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org but prior to this, please read below to see if your writing and content ideas match our Brand.
What We Are Looking For:
- We’re interested in content that involves the following: airport shuttle services, airporter services, rideshare services to or from any airport, bus companies such as Greyhound or MegaBus, other airport ground transportation news or topics.
- Length: Short pieces can range from 500 to 750 words, feature articles are typically over 1000 words.
- Articles you submit must be your own original writing
- Authors retain rights to their piece and to their photos but allow Shuttlefare.com to publicize their article through regular social media or other means.
- We respectfully reserve the right to edit articles. We also reserve the right to reject any article we feel is not a good fit for us.
- At this time, Shuttlefare.com does not pay for every submission, but rather pays per submission on a case by case basis.
To Submit A Post/Content Idea:
- Send us your content idea to email@example.com. Include a brief description, estimated length of the post, attach pictures/photo if available, and projected completion date.
- Please tell us about yourself as well, such as your social media accounts and followers stats, and a link or two to something else you’ve written.
To Submit Your Assigned Story:
- Submit your article via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a link to either Dropbox Paper or Google Doc.