Last Updated on April 3, 2022 by Snezana Grcak
With so many booking platforms, scoring a good rental car deal has never been easier, and you can do it from the comfort of your home. However, choosing the best platform might be a hassle, so Shuttle Fare decided to step in and smooth the way! This guide will provide all the info about QEEQ car rental deals, including the booking process, cancellation policy, and customer reviews. Our full-scale QEEQ Review will also give you the best alternatives to QEEQ to help you compare all the offers and find the best one!
What is QEEQ?
As one of the most dominant platforms, QEEQ has partnered with more than 200 car rental companies to provide each user with the best deal! Compare all the offers to find a perfectly tailored car hire solution by an eminent brand like Hertz, Avis, Alamo, Sixt, Enterprise, Budget, etc. QEEQ covers countless destinations throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
When it comes to age requirements, each car hire supplier has its own policies, and most allow renting to drivers aged 25 to 65. Many companies offer their rental services to people between 21 and 25 as well, but they usually have to pay an underage fee of at least $20. If you’re younger than 25, type in your age when searching for a vehicle, and QEEQ will only reveal the cars that you can reserve.
How Does QEEQ Work?
The booking process is painless! Sign up for or log in to QEEQ through their online interface or the QEEQ app, available on Google Play and App Store. We suggest downloading the app to receive a QEEQ promotion code! After you do that, take the following steps.
- Enter the pick-up location and date/time.
- Check the box if the drop-off location is the same or add another if necessary.
- Use the filter feature to single out vehicles that fit your budget and other needs.
- Select the car and supplier that suits you.
- Enter personal/payment details to confirm your booking.
Pay attention to the following:
- A vehicle may have one or more suppliers, and you’ll see all the options (protection included) and rates in the list.
- The displayed cars are just examples of what you may get—QEEQ cannot guarantee the exact model, but it does guarantee the vehicle category and seating capacity.
- You can make a reservation using most major credit cards and selected debit cards—check the payment methods upon booking.
Picking Up the QEEQ Rental Car
Each car rental company requires specific documentation for picking up the car—usually, travelers need the following:
- A driver’s license valid for at least one year;
- A credit card in the driver’s name with enough funds;
- Additional valid identity document;
- A printed car rental voucher.
Read through your booking confirmation email to see if there’s any additional requirement.
What Is QEEQ’s Cancellation Policy?
In most cases, you’ll get a full refund as long as you cancel your booking at least 24 hours in advance, but each company has its own policy. If you’ve already made a reservation, check the terms and conditions of your booking to see how to enjoy the benefit of free cancellation. Whatever provider you opt for, you won’t receive a refund if you cancel after the scheduled time or fail to pick up the vehicle.
Take the following steps to cancel your QEEQ booking on the website.
- Log in to your account.
- Find the “Manage Booking” option.
- Type in your reference number and email address.
- Double-check the number.
- Confirm the cancellation.
If using the QEEQ app, cancel the reservation in the “Account” feature.
How To Contact Customer Service
You have a couple of ways to reach out to the QEEQ customer support team:
- Send an email if you don’t require an instant answer, and wait for up to a few hours to get an answer.
- Call 800-761-8913 if your booking is confirmed and you need additional assistance. Customer representatives are at your disposal round the clock.
If you’re calling for help regarding your booking or during the trip, prepare your confirmation number to get immediate assistance.
QEEQ Reviews + Pros & Cons
After going through the QEEQ website and app, we looked into QEEQ car rental reviews to discover the experiences of the previous users. While the App Store rating and QEEQ reviews on Trustpilot are excellent, Facebook and Tripadvisor reviews aren’t so enthusiastic. We summed up the essential positive and negative reviews in the list below.
|1. Quick and easy booking process|
2. QEEQ coupon code for any new app user
3. An extensive range of cars/suppliers
|1. Poor customer support|
2. No possibility of changing reservations
3. QEEQ cannot guarantee the car’s make, model, or color
Top Alternatives to QEEQ
Check out other similar companies and compare the offers to ensure that you’ve scored the best possible deal. If you want to choose a specific model and color, opt for car-sharing platforms like Turo and Kyte. On the other hand, platforms like AutoSlash and Car Rental Savers are ideal resources for fair rental car deals. Learn more about each service by clicking on any link below.
- CARNGO Review
- Zipcar Review
- Turo Review
- Getaround Review
- Kyte Review
- AutoSlash Review
- Car Rental Savers Review
Finally, if you’re searching for cheap airport car rental deals, Shuttle Fare deals would be the best alternative. We offer 15% OFF promo codes for top-rated companies, including Alamo, Budget, and Dollar!