Last Updated on July 26, 2019 by Greg Bessoni
You probably have been used to driving your car to SEATAC and leaving it at a long term parking lot or an off airport parking facility. Which is fine, please don’t get me wrong, we offer airport parking reservations for these services – but I had to let our readers in on a little secret travel hack that maybe you just were not aware of. It’s called Scheduled Airporters. I know, not that exciting, but your wallet might appreciate it so keep reading.
Let’s take a look at this concept a little closer. So what is a scheduled Airporter? Basically, it’s a bus or shuttle service that leaves at set times from set locations. So the main inconvenience of this type of service is first, getting to the location where they pick up and second, working around their schedule. But if you have a look at the information we provide below first, before driving to the airport, you just never know – this type of service might work perfectly for you.
Below is a list of companies that offer scheduled airport shuttle service to and from Seatac. We’ve included links to their fares and schedule pages, but some of listed on our website so be sure to check us out and do a quick search it will save you some time.
- Bellair Airporter Shuttle – One of the larger Airporters that service Seatac, this company offers schedule pickups North of the airport from the following cities/areas: Anacortes, Bellingham Burlington, Blaine, Birch Bay, Ferndale, La Conner, Lynden, Marysville, Tulalip, San Juan Ferry, Stanwood. Additionally, they head East to North Bend, Cle Elum, Ellensburg, Yakima. We will be the first to admit their website is very hard to quickly find a price and scheduled pickup time. Both for a quick example Burlington to SEA is $21.25 – would that be more or less than parking at Seatac?
- Kitsap Airporter – Offering services to Bangor, Poulsbo, Silverdale, Bremerton, Pt. Orchard, Purdy, Gig Harbor, and NW Tacoma and Ft. Lewis, Madigan Hospital, and McChord Field. Rates from Silverdale start at $26.00. Incredible.
- Capital Aeroporter – We love how they spell their name, but this service is great regardless of the awesome name. They’re going to take you to and from these areas – Aberdeen, Federal Way, Fife, Tacoma, Puyallup, Lacey/Tumwater, Olympia, Evergreen College, Chehalis/Shelton, Union, Fort Lewis Main, and Pacific Lutheran University and University of Puget Sound students. Fares starting at $29 each way – you can’t beat this service. They have a desk right near baggage claim as well.
- Island Airporter – Only offers service to and from San Juan Island, Friday and Roche Harbor. Beware, they are closed on Weekends!!! But with rates starting south of $50 how can you beat it.
- Quick Shuttle – This company goes to Vancouver, which a lot of people require because of the cheap flights out of Seatac
- Rocket Transportation – Free wifi onboard, ride in a Mercedes Sprinter van to Port Angeles, Sequim area for pretty cheap. We do not recommend their website – please give us a call if you want more information about this company 800-851-4529
- Wenatchee Valley Shuttle – For $49 you’ll ride on one of their charter buses to Wenatchee where you probably are going to see a concert. You’ll be dropped off at the Park & Ride or Train Station – so be sure to have your Uber or Lyft app ready when you arrive.
- Whidbey Seatac Shuttle – Looking for a ride to Oak Harbor, NAS Whidbey, Coupeville, Greenbank, Freeland, Bayview, Langley, Clinton? Starting at $44 you can get a one-way ticket and relax and work the entire ride instead of fighting traffic or finding a parking space.
So, before you get an Uber or jump in a taxi, you’ll be happy you read this post because you now know that there are many options for Seattle Airport Shuttle services to places that are hours away and that don’t have to cost as much as your flight. Let us know if there’s a local shuttle Airporter in your town or city and we’ll gladly add it to our guide. Safe travels.